Herbs and Nutrition for Anti-Aging,
Balancing, and Good Health
This year I will be presenting several multi-part lectures at various
communities in the area. These lectures focus on improving your health using natural
health techniques along with foods, herbs,
vitamins, minerals, and
supplements that support good health. At some communities, I will be presenting an introductory session where you can meet me and get a feel for the rest of the series,
followed by the series of five sessions.
You can join a single session or come to
all. If you miss a session, you may be able to attend a similar one at another
community in the area as my guest.
Each session consists of approximately
a 45 minute
talk, followed by an open question and answer
period of about the same length. Bring your
questions, I'll try to answer them all.
In addition, I am also hosting the American Cancer Society's Man-To-Man Prostate Cancer Support Group. This group meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month. The
time and location will be announced shortly here and in local newspapers.
The individual communities and scheduled dates posted may change based on community needs. Please contact the activities coordinator at your community to
confirm the schedule or to register to attend any sessions.
Community and Schedules
(all communities located in Estero or Bonita Springs, Florida)
Caution: Please watch the date at the bottom of the page. Schedules change!
- Bella-Lago - Five sessions - Jan 26, Feb 2, Feb 9, Feb 16, Feb 23 - 7:00-8:30 PM
- The Brooks - Six sessions - Feb 11, Mar 4, Mar 11, Mar 18, Mar 25, April 1, All sessions 2:00-3:30 PM
- Cascades at Estero - To be scheduled
- Country Creek - Six sessions. Introductory session Feb 3, 2:00-4:00 PM, Feb 10, 17, 24, Mar 10, 24 - 1:00-3:00 PM, Room 1 - downstairs.
- Grandezza - Five sessions - Feb 21, Feb 28, Mar 7, Mar 14, Mar 21 - 2:00-4:00 PM
- Mediterra (Bonita Springs) - To be scheduled
- Pelican Sound - Five sessions - Nov 15, Jan 28, Feb 4, Feb 18, Feb 25 2:00-3:30 PM
- West Bay Club - Introductory session March 15, 2, 2:00-3:30 PM - additional sessions to be scheduled.
- Wildcat Run - Introductory session Jan 11 - 10:30-Noon - additional sessions to be scheduled.